Arya Stark famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Conspiracies, since they cannot be engaged in without the fellowship of others, are for that reason most perilous; for as most men are either fools or knaves, we run excessive risk in making such folk our companions.

• It takes creativity at every stage to make the discontinuous leap from one level of knowledge to the next. These discontinuous leaps of understanding lead to insights that in turn lead to value creation.

• Our lives ... are but a little while, so let them run as sweetly as you can, and give no thought to grief from day to day. For time is not concerned to keep our hopes, but hurries on its business, and is gone.

• We were born to unite with our fellow men, and to join in community with the human race.

• I'm marrying you, not your uterus.

• Americans are good at herding Bison. The end.

• I have never been a professional model; I have had some modeling sessions.

• I've gotta breathe it, I've gotta eat it, I've gotta sleep it and until you get there you will never be successful in life. But once you get there I guarantee you, the world is yours. So work hard, and you can have whatever it is that you want.

• There were not fifteen people in the story department and twenty-five producers and stuff. And Roger had produced 1,000 movies and directed a couple of hundred, and their comments were always very, very specific.

• If you are a kid in Beverly Hills, (I am not putting down people who live in Beverly Hills) if that kid knows private school and a credit card... you can't say the kid is taking life for granted. He is taking the life that was given to him.